Welcome to Region Jönköping County. Our region is based in the beautiful surroundings of Småland, a landscape characterised by green forests and shimmering lakes.
Region Jönköping County has three hospitals which are located in Eksjö, Jönköping and Värnamo. Region Jönköping County also operates healthcare centres, dental clinics, child healthcare clinics, family clinics and women’s health clinics. We all work towards our vision, “For a good life in an attractive region”. In several surveys, our hospitals have been ranked among the best in Sweden.
We take care of you on your journey to us!
We will be there for every step of the way. Our goal is to support you throughout the processes of learning the language, moving and, finally, settling in at your new workplace. Within the concept Emigration Express to Sweden, we offer you a possibility to meet with our staff at the EmigratieBeurs Fair and if we find that a job position may be suitable we can arrange a meeting in Sweden. We will assist you to get your new life in Sweden ready!
We offer help and coaching with:
- Learning Swedish
- Applying to Sweden’s National Board of Health and Welfare for a licence to practise
- Finding accommodation
- Applying for childcare
- Visiting authorities
- Supporting family members who are moving with you
Become on of us!
We want to put the challenges of the future in your hands and we are looking for staff wihtin various health care areas, such as:
- Doctors, both general practice and specialist (in radiology, pathology, psychiatrics, gynaecology, cardiologist, anaesthetics, intensive care, hematology and lung medicine or other)
- Occupational therapists
- Medical laboratory scientists
- Intensive Care Nurses/ICU Nurses
- Perioperatives/OR Nurses
- Assistant nurses
- Healthcare Administrators
If your licence to practise medicine was issued within the EU/EEA or in Switzerland, you will find more information about the relocation process.